Document contains instructions on how to complete online enrollment.
*To complete online enrollment you will need to disable pop-up blockers on your computer and have a Family Access Account.
*Documents to Read before completing Online Enrollment
- Chromebook Policy - Middle School/High School - Spanish Version
- Chromebook FAQ - Middle School/High School
- Acceptable Use Policy - All Students
- Emergency Safety Interventions - All Students
- Exclusion Policy - All Students
- Anti-Bullying Policy - All Students
- FERPA - (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Additional Forms and Information
Physical form to participate in athletics
Guidelines and Release Forms
Applications for reduced price or free meals can be picked up at the following locations:
- USD 428 District Office - 201 S. Patton Rd. -7am - 4pm - Ongoing
- Food Service Office - 2201 Broadway - 8am - 12pm - after July 25
- Neighborhood School Office - 8am - 3pm - after August 1
To request school meal modification - Contact: Food Service - 2201 Broadway - (620)793-1540
- USD 428 Exclusion Policy
- Kansas Statutes Related to School Immunizations
- Immunization Requirements for 2018-2019 School Year (English) - (Spanish)
- Dental Consent Form K-6 (English) - (Spanish) Download and sign if YOU WANT the flouride varnish and return to the school office.
- Vision, Hearing and Speech Screening Download and sign if you DO NOT want your child screened and return to the school office.
- Permission for Medication (English) (Spanish)
- Permission for Self-Administration for Allergy/Asthma Medications (English) (Spanish) Required for the school nurse to administer or over-the-counter medications.