- VOTE -
Voter Registration Deadline: August 6, 2019*
*Voters who register after August 6 have until August 16 to register and apply for a ballot at the Barton County Courthouse.
Ballots Mail to Homes of Registered Voters: August 20, 2019
Bond Election Vote Deadline: September 5, 2019*
*ballots must be RECEIVED at the County Election Office by 12noon on Sept. 5th
How do I register to vote?
- Click Here - it takes a few minutes to register to vote. To register online in the State of Kansas, you are required to have a valid drivers license or a non-driver identification card. To check your registration status and address - Click Here.
Who can vote?
- All registered voters within the USD 428 School District Boundaries are eligible to vote and will receive a ballot in the mail beginning August 20. That includes all registered residents 18 years of age or older, students away at college. Ballots must be RECEIVED by the County Election Office by 12noon on Sept. 5th.
Verify your address!
- Click Here to verify your address. Ballots will be mailed on August 20, ensure your ballot reaches your home by verifying your address and making changes if needed.
How / when do I return my ballot?
- Return your ballot in the provided, postage paid envelope via the US Postal System. SEND YOU BALLOT BACK ASAP to ensure it is received by the County Election Office by 12noon on Sept. 5.
- Ballots can be returned in-person at the Barton County Court House, County Election Office. The deadline is 12noon on Sept. 5 .
- More information can be found at VoteKansas.org
- Local questions can be directed to the Barton County Clerk's office.